Mezzanines installed nationwide across the UK
NSI Projects will design, manufacture and install your high quality mezzanine floors increasing the space and productivity of your workplace. By working with the existing space in the building, mezzanine flooring will be an ideal space-saving solution for companies. Saving the hassle and expense of a relocation or extension making them very cost effective solutions. Warehouse mezzanines are also very flexible as they can be altered, extended and multi tiered as your requirements change over time. Most of all we are here to help. Because of our years of experience, we will guide you in utilising the most out of your floor space. For a competitively priced mezzanine floor installation either contact us or call 0800 027 1966 to start a successful new project.
Mezzanine flooring benefits
- A low cost way to create extra floor space, saving money, time and eliminating the disruption of a site relocation.
- Unlock your buildings potential by utilising a mezzanine floor system to turn unused headroom in to valuable floor space. Our multi tier mezzanines are also available.
- Set up a more spacious, appropriate working environment to expand your work-space, storage or office space. As a result you can boost efficiency and productivity.
- A NSI mezzanine can be moved, modified or dismantled due to its flexibility by design.
- A quick and easily installed solution to meet your needs, with minimal disruption to your business. With the right health and safety regime in place, we can position your mezzanine flooring right over your existing production or storage area. And it may be quicker than you think – therefore installation of small floors can take as little as one day to complete.
NSI Projects Mezzanines offer
- Get a free no obligation site survey and quote to show you what will work best in your premises. Quotes include multiple storey layouts.
- Vitally, our design team produces CAD designs knowing the full requirements of building regulations and safe means of escape. We’ll then go on to submit all the paperwork for the Building Control Regulations Approval on your behalf.
- We use only professional SEMA approved installation teams therefore causing minimal disruption to your operations.
Mezzanine Floors UK with a large number of blue chip clients and have a particularly strong following of SMEs, nationally, but especially in the North West of England around our Preston Lancashire base, through Manchester and Liverpool, Merseyside and in Cheshire and Yorkshire.