For your chance to win £150 to spend on www.nsicatalogue.co.uk, simply take a look at our new website and let us know what you think by completing the form below. We will automatically enter everyone who completes the feedback form into our fantastic free prize draw. Plus, everyone who enters will recieve a £10 voucher off the next £100 spend on www.nsicatalogue.co.uk.
The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30th November 2016.
*Terms and conditions can be found below.
NSI Prize draw terms and conditions page
1. This Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees or agencies of Northern Storage and Interiors Ltd (“NSI”), or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the 4 question feedback form linked from our website launch e-mail and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30th November 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. All entrants who complete the feedback form will receive a unique code via email to receive a £10 voucher off the next £100 spend on www.nsicatalogues.co.uk. The voucher is valid for 12 months from 7th December 2016 and must be used in one single transaction.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 7 th December 2016.
9. The Prize. The winner will receive £150 to spend on www.nsicatalogue.co.uk. The voucher is valid for 12 months from 7th December 2016 and must be used in one single transaction.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 12th December 2016 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to NSI within 14 days of being notified, then the winners prize will be forfeited and NSI shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by NSI by post.
12. The name of the winner can be obtained after 7th December 2016 from NSI by e-mail enquiry to email@example.com.
13. NSI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of NSI in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. NSI shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
15. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter is: Northern Storage & Interiors Ltd (t/a NSI Projects), NSI House, Station Brow, Leyland, Lancs PR25 3NZ.