Mobile pallet racking is a highly space efficient system of pallet storage.
Individual runs of rack are installed onto heavy duty mobile racking bases with electric motors running on tracks embedded in the warehouse floor. The racks can thus be condensed to only require one aisle access at a time, saving hugely on vital warehouse footprint
Mobile racking systems thus replace aisles with productive storage spaces. Benefits of Mobile Racking:
Optimal usage of floor space – only one operative aisle
- Saves up to 40% of the space required by conventional pallet racking and can increase your storage capacity by up to 80%
- Direct access to the pallet storage spaces in your mobile racking prevents unnecessary and time-intensive goods relocation movements
- Reduced operating and property costs thanks to excellent space utilisation of the system
- Good occupancy rates helping to reduce energy bills in cold stores
- 100% individual pallet access
- Modular design adapts to any requirement or any make of racking
- Full safety systems, electronic and manual to ensure full in-aisle safety when racking runs are in transit.
The mobile pallet racking bases can be supplied from a number of manufacturers and adapted to use your existing racking system, to either re-use your current racking assets or to ensure continuity of the brand of rack throughout your warehouse.
Operator safety is paramount, and the modern development of sensor technology and fail to safe systems ensures the full protection of you and your staff when operating any mobile racking system NSI may supply you.
Installation is quick and simple, we undertake a full turnkey package, with the cutting of the floor for tracks (following a suitability and check for buried services survey), the supply and assembly of the bases and the rack, and then the wiring of the mobile racking to make them operational.
We are SEMA Approved
We have been awarded a Highly Commended Status by the Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA).READ MORE
Browse Our Catalogue
NSI Catalogue is a leading UK industrial supplier and workplace equipment company with over 20,000 items.TAKE A LOOK