NSI deliver competitive mezzanine floor costs/prices.
We will compare favourably with a used mezzanine in the UK.
We do this without compromising the quality of the materials, design, and professional mezzanine installation. We pass on our great buying power to our customers, and constantly monitoring our mezzanine floor costs and prices for steel, chipboard, labour and plant hire that are required. The typical cost of an NSI Mezzanine Floor, 4.8kn floor to 2.5m FFL 5x5m grid (dimensions in metres):
How much will a mezzanine floor cost?
Includes: installation, delivery to England mainland (other destinations may carry a small premium), building control calculations, building control submission
Excludes stairs (depends on design, number of, specification, landings and height), any other ancillaries e.g. pallet gates, fire rating if required, statutory Building Control inspection fees if required.
We strive to give a service with no hidden extras, so our design and compliance service comes free of charge as part of the package, to give you the best mezzanine floor prices. Here’s what we do to ensure you pay the best price:
- Advise on the best location to reduce your mezzanine floor costs.
- Advise on the optimum size of the mezzanine floor to keep costs and prices down.
- Show you how changing load and spans of a steel mezzanine floor can save you unnecessary costs.
- The number of stairs you need can add to mezzanine floor costs – we’ll optimise the location and number of these in our design.
- You’ll be appointed a dedicated Project Manager who can lead you through the project, advise on opportunities for saving costs as you proceed to hone the specification and thus the mezzanine floor prices.
- Use our in-house free CAD design to ensure the best compliance to Building Control Regulations at minimal cost.
- Submit all the Building Control Application forms for you without charging you for the service (there are just the statutory fees to pay the Building Control Inspector), which we can do on your behalf.