Mezzanine Floors | Mezzanine Flooring
CALL US - We want to talk to you about your mezzanine floors project!
Call us free on 0800 027 1966!
See also links to: industrial stairs, fire rated ceilings, mezzanine floors manufacturer, storage mezzanines, mezzanine installation, used mezzanine, industrial mezzanine floors, storage platform, mezzanine floor goods lift, mezzanine floor building control.
Take a look at the wasted space in your building... How much of that valuable building space are you actually putting to good use?
A Mezzanine Floor could be your solution!
If you think about lost volume, rather than simply thinking about the square footage you are trying to maximise the income from, the answer can be quite daunting. Who's paying for all that non-working space - who's heating and paying the rates? You know the answer....
Have you thought about mezzanine floors?
We have customers who've been using less than 20% of the cube of their building - how much are you using? And thus how much are you losing?
Mezzanine Platform Applications (Mezzanine Platforms / Mezzanine Systems) can make this space work a little harder for you. You can increase your productive footprint without the hassle of moving. Too good to be true? Have a look at our page on mezzanine floor design.
What are the benefits of Mezzanine Floors and Mezzanine Flooring?
- A mezzanine floor is a low cost (see mezzanine floor costs) way to create extra floor space, saving the money, time and disruption of relocation.
- Sweat the asset by utilising the mezzanine floor to use headroom to release valuable ground floor space - our system can be build up to several storeys, not just one.
- Create an additional office, canteen, showroom, storage space or a combination of these with our mezzanine flooring.
- Set up a more spacious, appropriate working environment to boost efficiency and productivity.
- Flexibility - can be moved, modified or dismantled.
- A rapid and easily installed solution to your needs, with minimal disruption to your business. Our Mezzanine flooring UK is quick to assemble and can be in use within weeks. Some small floors we can install in a day (see mezzanine installation).
Thinking "Inside" the Box
Here's an idea - if you don't need all that extra space, make money from someone who does! Why not look at installing offices or storage facilities over your existing operation and rent them out? Of course design is critical, and that's where we come in.
What NSI Projects offer:
- To deal with all the Building Control issues and the submission of Building Control Applications. Although our Mezzanine Floors are designed in Lancashire, North West, we can process your Building Control application anywhere in the UK.
- To design a layout that best suits your business needs. This includes designing the placement of mezzanine flooring columns that are not in productive parts of the operations below (sometimes we are able to use the existing building structures as support).
- Minimal disruption to your current operations (see mezzanine floors installation). From the outset we will sit down with you to plan the installation that minimises the impact on your business, using cranes, genie lifts and by undertaking critical lifts out of hours.
- We can also give you access to part of the floor to work on and come back to build the rest at a later date.
- As suppliers, we can build mezzanine platform applications (for example the introduction of a mezzanine pallet safety gate) to suit all needs from light duty operations to 10Kn loadings and beyond. We have customers who are successfully handling and storing heavy pallets on top of a mezz floor.
To view our press release profiling a national logistics company and their industrial mezzanine floor in Lancashire, North West, click here.
To speak to us directly regarding mezzanine floors UK call us free on 0800 027 1966 or alternatively fill in our contact us enquiry form and we will call you back.
Case studies are available for Mezzanine Floors Manchester, Mezzanine Floors Liverpool and Mezzanine Floors Lancashire. Ask to see great mezzanine flooring projects we've installed for our existing customers.
Please send your Mezzanine Floors enquiries for the following areas: Manchester, North West, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire, North Wales, Liverpool, Preston, Gwynedd, Cumbria, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Burnley, Chester, Stockport, Lancaster, St. Helens, Bury, Wrexham, Deeside, Rochdale, Huddersfield and throughout the UK.
NSI Projects - Mezzanine Floors, NSI House, Station Brow, Leyland, Preston, Lancashire, PR25 3NZ.