Mobile shelving can save you up to 60% of costly office floor space or commercial space.
With mobile shelving there is no need for multiple access aisles; only a single aisle space is required. Aisles are created according to the location of the files required by moving the shelves apart, either with manual moveable shelving or electrically operated shelving. You just specify either an easy to use hand wheel mechanism which lets you move the shelving to create aisles as required, or with a “Follow Me” electric drive system for the ultimate in convenience.
Easy. No fuss. No disruption. – Mobile shelving systems run on minimum friction tracks laid simply and quickly onto your existing carpets or floors – These can then take your existing or new shelving, cupboards or filing cabinets, and the mobile shelving is moved by either ultra-low friction manual wheels or simple 13A plug electrically assisted systems. It’s quick, simple and safe but highly space efficient too.
Secure – This system can also enhance the security of your filing system, as the mobile shelving can be closed or locked to restrict access to sensitive documents.
Seamless design – Our movable shelving system offers a sleek contemporary design fitting to every office environment and is easy to reconfigure as the business grows or moves!
Features of NSI Mobile Shelving:
- NSI Mobile Kits come complete with all floor, mobile/static base and shelving components, with a wide range of accessories available.
- Mobile shelving base depth (height) is 100mm nominally.
- All movable shelving bays can be fully clad, including your own design logos on the end panels if required.
- Typical maximum weight loading 3000kg per mobile base, 500kg per bay based on Uniformly Distributed Load.
Mobile Shelving Installation Benefits:
- Easy to specify, install and relocate.
- Movable shelving is installed on top of your existing floor without the need for fixings.
- Minimum disruption during installation.
- Fully modular – the movable shelving system can be easily relocated or extended as circumstances change.
We are SEMA Approved
We have been awarded a Highly Commended Status by the Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA).READ MORE
Browse Our Catalogue
NSI Catalogue is a leading UK industrial supplier and workplace equipment company with over 20,000 items.TAKE A LOOK